Look, Find me, find out:
Preparation time: 3 minutes.
Ingredients for 200 ml of mayonnaise:
- A cup of soy milk, unsweetened.
- Two cups of vegetable oil (I use peanut oil).
- A pinch of salt.
- A pinch of turmeric (only serves to give a more amber color, if you have not does not change anything).
- A cap of apple cider vinegar.
- Aromatic Herbs to taste (chives, rosemary, etc …).
For doses that I indicated, the obtained quantity is corresponding to approximately 200ml of mayonnaise. The time that we will use is 3 minutes. And the final wonder is not that “crazy” as can happen to classical mayonnaise. The flavor is equal to the mayonnaise made with egg.
We insert before the soy milk, then salt, then turmeric, vinegar, and finally the oil;
with an immersion blender we assemble mayonnaise. In a few seconds it will be ready.
If you do it for the first time you will see that will taste great, but being very personal tastes, you will always have time to adjust the “pull”, then we can add salt or vinegar, being careful not to overdo it, because adding it does not take anything, but then if you overdo it you can not remove the excess …….! Ready the base, if there is, we can spice up, enriching it with spices to taste!
Look at the video on youtube recipes, choose the one you like and subscribe to the channel: